Are Thrivous supplements safe?
Thrivous supplements contain only nutrients and doses based on high levels of evidence for safety and efficacy from multiple clinical studies on humans. We also subject each nutrient in each supplement to rigorous quality control.
All of the nutrients in Thrivous nootropic and geroprotector supplements are derived from or synthesized to match natural substances in the human body or diet, such as vitamins, minerals, herbs, and amino acids. People worldwide have, directly or indirectly, used these substances for centuries to enhance mental ability and promote healthy life extension.
In the United States, all of the nutrients in Thrivous supplements are legal. And the FDA accepts them as dietary supplement components under provisions of the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994.
We recommend our nootropic and geroprotector supplements to healthy adults without medical conditions. Our supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult a physician before and during use. Do not exceed recommended dosages.
Articles in this section
- Is it safe to use more than one Thrivous supplement at the same time?
- What are nootropics?
- What are geroprotectors?
- How does Thrivous develop supplements?
- Are Thrivous supplements safe?
- Does Thrivous verify the quality of its supplements?
- Do Thrivous supplements have expiration dates?
- Do Thrivous supplements contain any ingredients that do not appear on their labels?