Does Thrivous verify the quality of its supplements?
Yes. All of our nootropic and geroprotector supplements pass through multiple rounds of rigorous quality control. Suppliers subject each nutrient to identity, potency, microbial, heavy metals, and other testing as appropriate prior to manufacturing. Manufacturing follows strict GMP regulation from the FDA in audited and certified facilities, verifying the test results of suppliers, and subjecting combined nutrients to additional testing.
Although many vendors hide their quality test results, Thrivous publishes a certificate of analysis and quality for each of our supplements, transparently revealing all test results from suppliers and manufacturing. The certificate of analysis and quality for each supplement is available for download from its product webpage.
Moderators of the largest and oldest nootropic user groups on the Internet, at Reddit and Facebook, have audited our quality control documentation and endorsed Thrivous as a trusted and reliable vendor.
Articles in this section
- Is it safe to use more than one Thrivous supplement at the same time?
- What are nootropics?
- What are geroprotectors?
- How does Thrivous develop supplements?
- Are Thrivous supplements safe?
- Does Thrivous verify the quality of its supplements?
- Do Thrivous supplements have expiration dates?
- Do Thrivous supplements contain any ingredients that do not appear on their labels?