Is daily use of Surge as safe as daily use of coffee?
For most healthy adults, daily use of Surge is as safe as daily use of coffee. Surge contains about as much caffeine as one cup of coffee. Surge also contains nutrients that may improve the efficacy and decrease the side effects of caffeine. However, because daily use of caffeine increases risk of tolerance or dependence, Thrivous recommends that you avoid using Surge (or coffee) daily.
Articles in this section
- Is daily use of Surge as safe as daily use of coffee?
- What effects should I expect from Surge?
- How often should I use Surge?
- How soon should I notice the effects of Surge?
- How much Surge is in each bottle?
- How does the amount of Caffeine in Surge compare to coffee or tea?
- How does the amount of L-Theanine in Surge compare to tea?
- Is Surge safe?
- Is Surge a stimulant?
- Is Surge addictive?