May persons with medical conditions use Serenity?
Serenity is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Furthermore, because Serenity may be dangerous to persons with some medical conditions, we do not recommend Serenity to them. Caution is warranted. If you have a medical condition and would like to use Serenity, please consult your physician.
Articles in this section
- What effects should I expect from Serenity?
- How often should I use Serenity?
- How soon should I notice the effects of Serenity?
- How much Serenity is in each bottle?
- Is Serenity safe?
- Is the melatonin in Serenity safe to use every day long term?
- Is Serenity a sedative?
- Is Serenity addictive?
- Does Serenity have adverse effects?
- Does Serenity interact with pharmaceuticals (drugs)?