May persons with medical conditions use Surge?
Surge is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Furthermore, because Surge may be dangerous to persons with some medical conditions, we do not recommend Surge to them. Caution is warranted. If you have a medical condition and would like to use Surge, please consult your physician.
Articles in this section
- Is daily use of Surge as safe as daily use of coffee?
- What effects should I expect from Surge?
- How often should I use Surge?
- How soon should I notice the effects of Surge?
- How much Surge is in each bottle?
- How does the amount of Caffeine in Surge compare to coffee or tea?
- How does the amount of L-Theanine in Surge compare to tea?
- Is Surge safe?
- Is Surge a stimulant?
- Is Surge addictive?