Is Alpha safe?
All of the nutrients in Alpha come from natural substances in the human diet. People worldwide have used these substances for centuries to support healthy brain function and to promote mental performance.
In the United States, all of the nutrients in Alpha are legal. And the FDA accepts them as dietary supplement components under provisions of the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994.
Thrivous also subjects each nutrient in Alpha to rigorous quality control.
We recommend Alpha to healthy adults without medical conditions. Alpha is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult a physician before and during use. Do not exceed recommended dosages.
Articles in this section
- What effects should I expect from Alpha?
- How often should I use Alpha?
- May I take more than four servings of Alpha per day?
- How much Alpha is in each bottle?
- Is Alpha safe?
- Does Alpha have adverse effects?
- Does Alpha interact with pharmaceuticals (drugs)?
- Does Alpha interact with other nutraceuticals (supplements)?
- If I use Alpha, may I also use other Thrivous products?
- May persons with medical conditions use Alpha?