Is Serenity safe?
All of the nutrients in Serenity come from natural substances in the human diet. People worldwide have used these substances for centuries to support healthy brain function and to promote mental performance.
In the United States, all of the nutrients in Serenity are legal. And the FDA accepts them as dietary supplement components under provisions of the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994.
Thrivous also subjects each nutrient in Serenity to rigorous quality control.
We recommend Serenity to healthy adults without medical conditions. Serenity is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult a physician before and during use. Do not exceed recommended dosages.
Articles in this section
- What effects should I expect from Serenity?
- How often should I use Serenity?
- How soon should I notice the effects of Serenity?
- How much Serenity is in each bottle?
- Is Serenity safe?
- Is the melatonin in Serenity safe to use every day long term?
- Is Serenity a sedative?
- Is Serenity addictive?
- Does Serenity have adverse effects?
- Does Serenity interact with pharmaceuticals (drugs)?