Is the melatonin in Serenity safe to use every day long term?
Chronic use of melatonin at the dosage in Serenity appears to be safe for most people. Scientists have conducted studies of melatonin supplementation on humans for periods ranging up to nearly 5 years and at dosages ranging up to 15 mg daily (for example, see Chojnacki, van Geijlswijk, Carr, and Cardinali). The studies reported no correlation with adverse effects. Please consult a physician before and during use of dietary supplements.
Articles in this section
- What effects should I expect from Serenity?
- How often should I use Serenity?
- How soon should I notice the effects of Serenity?
- How much Serenity is in each bottle?
- Is Serenity safe?
- Is the melatonin in Serenity safe to use every day long term?
- Is Serenity a sedative?
- Is Serenity addictive?
- Does Serenity have adverse effects?
- Does Serenity interact with pharmaceuticals (drugs)?