Does Serenity have adverse effects?
Most people do not experience adverse effects with Serenity, when used as recommended. However, adverse effects are possible with all dietary supplements, and a small number of persons will experience them. If you experience any pain or discomfort while using Serenity, stop immediately and consult your physician.
Articles in this section
- What effects should I expect from Serenity?
- How often should I use Serenity?
- How soon should I notice the effects of Serenity?
- How much Serenity is in each bottle?
- Is Serenity safe?
- Is the melatonin in Serenity safe to use every day long term?
- Is Serenity a sedative?
- Is Serenity addictive?
- Does Serenity have adverse effects?
- Does Serenity interact with pharmaceuticals (drugs)?