Is Surge addictive?
Surge is not classically addictive. But Surge does contain caffeine. And, like with everything that contains caffeine, you may develop a dependence on Surge if you use it too often.
Thrivous recommends that you use caffeine only occasionally. Do not use Surge daily. Otherwise, you may develop a dependence.
Articles in this section
- Is daily use of Surge as safe as daily use of coffee?
- What effects should I expect from Surge?
- How often should I use Surge?
- How soon should I notice the effects of Surge?
- How much Surge is in each bottle?
- How does the amount of Caffeine in Surge compare to coffee or tea?
- How does the amount of L-Theanine in Surge compare to tea?
- Is Surge safe?
- Is Surge a stimulant?
- Is Surge addictive?