Is Clarity addictive?
No. Clarity is not addictive. We know of no studies associated with ingredients in Clarity that have noted dependencies among their results. We developed Clarity to complement the health benefits of fasting. It should not be difficult to abstain from using Clarity when desired.
Articles in this section
- What effects should I expect from Clarity?
- How often should I use Clarity?
- How soon should I notice the effects of Clarity?
- How much Clarity is in each bottle?
- How does Thrivous choose a dosage for the Vitamin B Complex in Clarity?
- Is Clarity safe?
- Is Clarity a stimulant?
- Is Clarity addictive?
- Does Clarity have adverse effects?
- Does Clarity interact with pharmaceuticals (drugs)?