How does Thrivous choose a dosage for the Vitamin B Complex in Clarity?
Clinical studies on Vitamin B supplementation, alone or together as B Complex, present a diversity of results that merit ongoing investigation. As Thrivous continues to monitor that investigation, we are presently choosing the dosage for Vitamin B Complex in Clarity based primarily on two parameters: first, 100% RDI (recommended daily intake) as the low end of dosage; and second, 50% UL (tolerable upper intake level) as the high end of dosage. Various governing bodies set RDI and UL with some divergence among them. In our consideration, Thrivous gives the greatest weight to the RDI set by the FDA and the UL set by the Council for Responsible Nutrition. Secondarily, when choosing the dosage for Vitamin B Complex in Clarity, we take into consideration industry dosage medians, as well as dosages used in studies of individual B Vitamins to the extent the results are not ambiguous.
Articles in this section
- What effects should I expect from Clarity?
- How often should I use Clarity?
- How soon should I notice the effects of Clarity?
- How much Clarity is in each bottle?
- How does Thrivous choose a dosage for the Vitamin B Complex in Clarity?
- Is Clarity safe?
- Is Clarity a stimulant?
- Is Clarity addictive?
- Does Clarity have adverse effects?
- Does Clarity interact with pharmaceuticals (drugs)?