What effects should I expect from Serenity?
Thrivous designed Serenity to promote calm and sleep, and to improve next-day focus. For most people, the effects will be notable or strong. We selected each ingredient of Serenity for its nootropic effect based on multiple peer-reviewed, double-blind, placebo-controlled studies on humans. L-Theanine may promote relaxation. Magnesium Glycinate may promote calm and improve sleep quality. And Melatonin may promote sleep.
Articles in this section
- What effects should I expect from Serenity?
- How often should I use Serenity?
- How soon should I notice the effects of Serenity?
- How much Serenity is in each bottle?
- Is Serenity safe?
- Is the melatonin in Serenity safe to use every day long term?
- Is Serenity a sedative?
- Is Serenity addictive?
- Does Serenity have adverse effects?
- Does Serenity interact with pharmaceuticals (drugs)?