Is Serenity addictive?
No. Serenity is not addictive. We know of no studies associated with ingredients in Serenity that have noted dependencies among their results. We developed Serenity to complement the health benefits of fasting. It should not be difficult to abstain from using Serenity when desired.
Articles in this section
- What effects should I expect from Serenity?
- How often should I use Serenity?
- How soon should I notice the effects of Serenity?
- How much Serenity is in each bottle?
- Is Serenity safe?
- Is the melatonin in Serenity safe to use every day long term?
- Is Serenity a sedative?
- Is Serenity addictive?
- Does Serenity have adverse effects?
- Does Serenity interact with pharmaceuticals (drugs)?