Is Surge safe?
All of the nutrients in Surge come from natural substances in the human diet. People worldwide have used these substances for centuries to support healthy brain function and to promote mental performance.
In the United States, all of the nutrients in Surge are legal. And the FDA accepts them as dietary supplement components under provisions of the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994.
Thrivous also subjects each nutrient in Surge to rigorous quality control.
We recommend Surge to healthy adults without medical conditions. Surge is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult a physician before and during use. Do not exceed recommended dosages.
Articles in this section
- Is daily use of Surge as safe as daily use of coffee?
- What effects should I expect from Surge?
- How often should I use Surge?
- How soon should I notice the effects of Surge?
- How much Surge is in each bottle?
- How does the amount of Caffeine in Surge compare to coffee or tea?
- How does the amount of L-Theanine in Surge compare to tea?
- Is Surge safe?
- Is Surge a stimulant?
- Is Surge addictive?