Is Clarity a stimulant?
Clarity is not a strong stimulant. Although some of its ingredients may provide subtle stimulation, don't expect strong stimulation when using Clarity on its own. We developed Clarity to complement stimulants like Caffeine when you need them. However, we recommend that you use stimulants sparingly, and not as a daily supplement, so as to avoid developing a tolerance and losing the potential benefits of targeted use.
Articles in this section
- What effects should I expect from Clarity?
- How often should I use Clarity?
- How soon should I notice the effects of Clarity?
- How much Clarity is in each bottle?
- How does Thrivous choose a dosage for the Vitamin B Complex in Clarity?
- Is Clarity safe?
- Is Clarity a stimulant?
- Is Clarity addictive?
- Does Clarity have adverse effects?
- Does Clarity interact with pharmaceuticals (drugs)?