Is Clarity safe?
All of the nutrients in Clarity come from natural substances in the human diet. People worldwide have used these substances for centuries to support healthy brain function and to promote mental performance.
In the United States, all of the nutrients in Clarity are legal. And the FDA accepts them as dietary supplement components under provisions of the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994.
Thrivous also subjects each nutrient in Clarity to rigorous quality control.
We recommend Clarity to healthy adults without medical conditions. Clarity is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult a physician before and during use. Do not exceed recommended dosages.
Articles in this section
- What effects should I expect from Clarity?
- How often should I use Clarity?
- How soon should I notice the effects of Clarity?
- How much Clarity is in each bottle?
- How does Thrivous choose a dosage for the Vitamin B Complex in Clarity?
- Is Clarity safe?
- Is Clarity a stimulant?
- Is Clarity addictive?
- Does Clarity have adverse effects?
- Does Clarity interact with pharmaceuticals (drugs)?